1. Collecting information
The Open Door may collect, store and use personal information that you provide to us when:
- enquiring about our products or services;
- subscribing to The Open Door email newsletters, should we ever issue one;
- signing up for our products or services; or
- responding to a fundraising campaign
A ‘cookie’ consists of information downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used and can do a number of things, eg remembering your preferences or counting the number of people looking at a website.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
3. Using your personal information
The Open Door may use your personal information to:
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- reply to enquiries you send to us;
- where you have specifically agreed to this, send you marketing or fundraising emails relating to The Open Door; or deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require communications from The Open Door.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for any reason. We will never provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.