We would like to thanks all those who support The Open Door, giving their time and money to help us deliver services to people at risk of social isolation.
Funding comes from four key categories:
56% from contracts, grants and trusts (including funds from City of Edinburgh Council and NHS Lothian)
10% from fees for our day care services
11% from donations from individuals and businesses
23% self-generated income (coffee shop sales, fundraising events, 200 Club etc)
There are a number of ways you can help The Open Door financially:
- by donating money. Go to our DONATE page and either send us a one-off donation or set up an arrangements to give us a regular amount. Remember that if you are a UK taxpayer donations can be gift-aided so the Government adds a bit.
- by using our Coffee Shop.
- by hiring one of our Rooms or renting our Display Window.
- by becoming a Member of The Open Door.
- by helping us as a Volunteer.
- by leaving us a Legacy in your will.
All money goes directly to the running of The Open Door.
Ask us how else you can help