We would like to thanks all those who support The Open Door, including all our volunteers, sponsors and those who donate financially and with their time.
Funding comes from three main areas:
48% – City of Edinburgh Council and NHS Lothian.
34% – Self generated income (coffee shop, memberships, room rentals, and fundraising).
18% – Trusts, grants and donations including sponsors.
There are a number of ways you can help The Open Door financially;
- by donation. Go to our DONATE page and either send us a one-off donation or set up an arrangements to give us a regular amount. Remember that if you are a UK taxpayer donations can be gift-aided so the Government adds a bit.
- by using our Coffee Shop.
- by hiring one of our Rooms or renting our Display Window.
- by becoming a Member of The Open Door.
- by helping us as a Volunteer.
- by leaving us a Legacy in your will.
All money goes directly to the running of The Open Door.
Ask us how else you can help